Monday 8 June 2009

ryan mcginley


Ryan McGinley is officially my new favourite photographer. unfortunately, i'm not going to post any of my favourite photos here, as they all involve full frontal nudity :) but if you're alright with the flesh, you've got to go take a look at his website. his photos are so full of joy and freedom! they make me want to rip off my clothes and run around naked in the woods (which is truly not something i would be otherwise prone to do).


Ryan's photos of the clothed are equally marvelous, like these celebrity shots of Jennifer Jason Lee and Josh Brolin:

and last but not least, McGinley also has a series of photographs taken at Morrissey concerts (!). nuff said.

1 comment:

BaronessVonVintage said...

Yeah, love his work. He did some stuff for Aritzia clothing stores, I believe..v. cool.